Aleksandar Cankulovski joined our firm as a partner in August 2017 bringing with him over five years of experience in a diverse range of legal areas in both the Illawarra and Sydney.
Having graduated from the University of Wollongong in 2011, he lives in our local region and has helped numerous people successfully navigate the legal system, delivering efficient and knowledgeable advice.
Please email Aleks at email@example.com, or call him on 0403 613 037 and he will take the time to understand your matter and happily discuss your issue in order that you receive the correct advice.
Aleks is happy to make an appointment with you so as to discuss your matter in greater detail and can meet with you at either our Wollongong or Sydney offices, or can attend at your business or home residence.
Aleks graduated with a double degree of Law and Commerce majoring in Finance and Management from the University of Wollongong which is renowned for its first-class legal department.
Aleks completed the Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in July 2012 and was duly admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW, Australia as a practicing solicitor.
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Management) 2011
Bachelor of Laws 2011
Law Society of New South Wales
Aleks is a keen footballer and has been involved in the world game for much of his life. He has coached at Lake Heights Junior Football Club and also at the Coledale Women’s Team in our local region.
He was also on the Executive Committee of Shell Cove FC, serving as their Vice President and Secretary, in 2016 and 2017, when the club was in the Illawarra Premier League.
He also enjoys to travel, reading various books and spend his time with family and friends.
Aleks is happy to appear for you in relation to Family Law matters and Criminal matters such as a RMS Suspension of Licence and also has experience across a very wide range of legal areas, including:
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Vendor (NSW)
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Purchaser (NSW)
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Vendor (VIC)
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Purchaser (VIC)
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Vendor (QLD)
- Conveyance of Title acting on behalf of the Purchaser (QLD)
- Advice with respect to s88B Instruments (NSW)
- Advice with respect to Strata By-Laws
- Drafting and negotiating Co-Owner Agreements with respect to tenants-in-common landowners
- Conveyance of Title with respect to rural land
- Drafting and negotiating both Commercial and Retail Leases
- Acting on behalf of clients at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Drafting and negotiating Call and Put Option Agreements over land
- Drafting, negotiating and advice with respect to Tripartite Land Development Agreements
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, establishment of funds, compliance and amendments
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds Property/Asset Transactions and associated document preparation
- Advice with respect to whether your Self-Managed Superannuation Funds complies with ATO regulations
- Commercial transactions including joint venture arrangements, distribution and service agreements
- Advising directors and shareholders in relation to their rights and responsibilities
- Preparation of shareholder agreements
- Advising in relation to the dissolution of businesses and investment estates
- Licence agreements for the use of intellectual property
- Asset protection and advice to directors and shareholders
- General contract advice
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Conveyancing of business acting for either the Vendor or the Purchaser
Wills & Estates
- Preparation of Standard Wills
- Preparation of Complex Wills
- Application of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Preparation of Testamentary Trust Wills
- Acting on behalf of the executor with respect to Family Provisions Claims
- Acting on behalf of the applicant with respect to Family Provisions Claims
- Assistance with respect to Life Insurance and Superannuation Binding Death Nomination Policies
- Preparation of Discretionary (Family) Trusts
- Preparation of Fixed Unit Trusts
- Advice with respect to the taxation effects of any given trust structure
- Asset protection advice with respect to different types of trust structures